I've lost my key. The local dealer says I have to get it towed to their location and can expect a fee of $200+. Is there another way? Can a locksmith help? They are 20 miles away and it'll cost me to tow it.
Lost keys on 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Hybrid Questions
- Is this 2.5L Atkinson-cycle engine has a timing belt to be replaced?
- Why does my engine keep shutting down?
- Why is my car making a constant chirping sound when I accelerate only???
- I have a burnt smell coming from my a\c relay when charging my compressor. Has the a\c relay gone bad?
- 2 weeks ago my abs light came on i took it to the mechanic and they said it was my wheel speed sensor axel i replaced last night i went to drive it clunked and would not go into gear made a clinking noise when i put in park
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid Estimates