I've lost control of my heater/ac vents. The air flow is stuck on windshield defrost. The temperature control works fine as does the blower speed control. I just can't get heat to deflect to the floor or a/c to come out the dash vents. This condition started intermittently and has now become permanent. It seemed to start soon after my dealership replaced the cabin filter.
Lost cabin vent control on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Where is the heater control value located on the coolant hoses
- Turn signal has rapid flashing on dash when left turn is selected bulb working
- My center console is severely damaged. How much to replace from middle to end?
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
2006 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Clear Spring, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($102 - 177) in Barnard, SD
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 178) in Fallbrook, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Arcola, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Huttig, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($562 - 660) in Breckenridge, MO