I've lost control of my heater/ac vents. The air flow is stuck on windshield defrost. The temperature control works fine as does the blower speed control. I just can't get heat to deflect to the floor or a/c to come out the dash vents. This condition started intermittently and has now become permanent. It seemed to start soon after my dealership replaced the cabin filter.
Lost cabin vent control on 2006 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- La luz de ciudad del faro derecho delantero
- El asiento del conductor no se corre hacia atras ni hacia adelante
- My seat belt light chimes on a regular while driving what can I do to fix it
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading