Was driving down the road and lost all electrical power, pulled to shoulder and looked under hood and battery cable end was burned in two. Touched end to positive post and cable burned. I figure it's a dead short but can't find it.
lost all power while driving, batter cable end burned in 2 on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- My heat stopped working, topped off the coolant and still no heat.
- Vibration coming from the rear and a little noise and vibration
- Why does my jeep make a crackling noise,and the 4x4 lever is loose
- Jeep died while driving, and wouldn't start again.
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude 4x4 rolled 150 yards backwards into an Elm Tree while