Was driving down the road and lost all electrical power, pulled to shoulder and looked under hood and battery cable end was burned in two. Touched end to positive post and cable burned. I figure it's a dead short but can't find it.
lost all power while driving, batter cable end burned in 2 on 2004 Jeep Liberty
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Liberty Questions
- Back breaks locking up cant drive it, no fix no one knows whats wrong
- What does it mean when the accelerator starts making noise?
- My check engine light is on. What does the code P0430 mean?
- My battery died, and I replaced it, but now my ABS doesnt work? Can I reset it?
- How long can I go between oil changes?