Had a weak battery. when I replaced it with new one, lost all electrical. No interior or exterior. ???
Lost all electrical on 1994 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1994 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Negley, OH
- 150,000 Mile Service ($297 - 425) in Mark, IL
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($281 - 485) in Pinckney, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - 57) in Highland Lakes, NJ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($962 - 1,044) in Rio Verde, AZ
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($114 - 145) in Palm City, FL