COMPRESSOR CLUTCH WORKING. NO SIGN OF FREON LOSS. BELT OK. AC HOSES OK. NO BLOWN FUSES. NO FAN ON ANY SPEED SETTING ,INCL. HI. WITH A.C. TURNED ON,FAN SHOULD GO SOON AS IGNITION IS TURNED ON..DOES NOT ..PRIOR TO FAILURE THERE WAS NO ODOR OR NOISE FROM FAN. POSSIBLE BAD FAN MOTOR OR OPEN CIRCUIT. NO PRIOR A.C. PROBLEMS.
LOST A.C./HEATER FAN(NO CABIN AIR). on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2008 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Foster, OR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($372 - 707) in Yatahey, NM
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($238 - 405) in Aurora, CO
- Heater Core Replacement ($783 - 984) in Sheldon, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($150 - 303) in Greenfield, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 269) in Canaan, NY