COMPRESSOR CLUTCH WORKING. NO SIGN OF FREON LOSS. BELT OK. AC HOSES OK. NO BLOWN FUSES. NO FAN ON ANY SPEED SETTING ,INCL. HI. WITH A.C. TURNED ON,FAN SHOULD GO SOON AS IGNITION IS TURNED ON..DOES NOT ..PRIOR TO FAILURE THERE WAS NO ODOR OR NOISE FROM FAN. POSSIBLE BAD FAN MOTOR OR OPEN CIRCUIT. NO PRIOR A.C. PROBLEMS.
LOST A.C./HEATER FAN(NO CABIN AIR). on 2008 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is this a sensor problem or a setting problem? And can I fix it myself?
- My Chrysler 300C will not change out of first gear what could be a possible prb?
- My Sun roof is stuck open.. It will not close... Help..
- Help please i took it to the chrystler dealer but no help
- My car wont shift out when in drive the code is p1745 how do i fix this.