there is a 1/2 inch vacuum hose at the rear of the intake manifold next to the brake vacuum connection and it runs the 4-wheel drive motor on the front axle. Where does the other end of the hose hook to?
loss of vacuum line on 1994 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead