Fault code said left ignition coil was bad so I replaced that along with the spark plugs and the car is the same. When I pull car out of garage in morning it usually runs ok but driving to work it starts acting up and loses power.
Loss of power and check engine lt on on 2005 Mercedes-Benz S600
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Questions
- I just had a smog check and it won't pass due to NOTREADY OBDII output.
- My 600 makes a grinding noise beneath my feet whenever I press the gas hard?
- Car takes 4-5 times to start and runs hard and will not accelerate
- Car takes more than 4-5 trys to start up what should i do?
- How can I manually open the closed exterior mirrors? Are the mirrors powered by remote or a fuse?
2005 Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($246 - 402) in Hazard, KY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cartersville, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($1,003 - 1,213) in Bertrand, NE
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bates City, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,317 - 1,350) in Clifton, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($736 - 758) in Log Lane Village, CO