The vehicle does have just under 120k miles, was averaging 33 mpg just 8 months ago, and now get 28 mpg. The oil is changed every 3k miles, tires kept at proper psi, just had the transmission serviced.
Loss of fuel mileage, my 2006 vibe has lost on average 5 mpg. on 2006 Pontiac Vibe
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Vibe Questions
- My car stopped on me a symbol appeared which i looked up its said low pressure in engine?,is this going to be expensive?it
- Do you have to replace motor because of 1 burnt valve?
- What could be causing my car to vibrate when idling or moving?
- Why won't the clock stay set?
- What causes my low-beam headlights to work only in daylight, not after dark?