Hello, I've been working on my brakes for the past two days, had the common rotor wear (bumpy stops) and have the struts making for a bumpy ride (again common because, it's got 170k miles on it). However, I just had the front brakes done, the lines bled new calipers and mouting brackets as well as rotors and pads put on. My brake fluid is full to the gills with no air in the lines. I have pressure going to the brake pedal when the car is off but the second I turn the car off I'm losing pressure instantly and have to have the pedal to the floor to even have some sense of brakes. Any ideas on what it could be???
Losing Pressure to my Brakes When Turn Car On on 1996 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?
- It looks like I have excessive amount of oil in my coolant reservoir