Car loses power in hot weather and will only go about 40 mph.
Losing power in hot weather on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 167) in Spring Glen, NY
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Grantham, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- 150,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Ashville, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($218 - 267) in Megargel, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($175 - 496) in Kelseyville, CA