I have a 91 Cadillac Seville. This has been a wonderful car and now all of a sudden I am losing oil on a daily basis. I am sure I am now probably out again and now the red warning light came on. What is happening and how much will it cost to repair?
Losing Oil Problem on 1991 Cadillac Seville STS
Asked by for the 1991 Cadillac Seville STS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 21, 2010
if it is the 4.9 motor, it has a history of rear main oil leaks which can be very expensive to repair. go to a shop and have them put dye in the system and they use a light to determine the source of the leak. then they can give you a bid.
2 answersJuly 13, 2013
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Repair and Maintenance
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Maintenance Schedule
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Problems(22)
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Repair Estimates
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Q&A(3)
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Recalls
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Shops
- 1991 Cadillac Seville STS Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville STS Questions
- How do you adjust the driver seat without power?
- My car won't start cranks though changed coils crank and cam sensor and reflash
- What does it mean when the "service suspension" light comes on.
- the sunroof has stopped working and is partly open -help
- Heater blows cold, actuators working and cabin filter clear. What next?
1991 Cadillac Seville STS Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $62) in Frazee, MN
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $82) in Sylacauga, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Willow Hill, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Soldier, KY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - $100) in Mount Hope, AL
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($274 - $975) in Gibbon Glade, PA