Car is losing engine coolant, its not leaking it. If you don't replace about evey other day, car over heats when setting still.
Losing Engine Coolant causes engine to over heat. on 2001 BMW 330Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330Ci Questions
- What can cause red flashing oil light
- My 2001 bmw 330 ci over heated bad and had to be towed. I was afraid possibly a head gasket. But it passed the compression test and there are no signs of milky oil etc. The fan itself works when hooked up to another power source.
- How can I find out the code to pair m hone with the car?
- Why does my auxillary on the radio just stop working randomly?
- my cruise cotnrol on the steering wheel stop working
2001 BMW 330Ci Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($78 - 123) in Springville, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,295 - 2,662) in Salisbury, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Auberry, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Putney, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($2,387 - 2,419) in Elsinore, UT
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($124 - 131) in Bryantown, MD