I loses power going up hills. The bigger the hill slow it get and uses more fuel on the bigger hills. runs great other wise.
Loses power on hills on 1991 Toyota 4Runner
3 answersSeptember 04, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?