have replaced the spark plugs in wires
lose power when get hot how can i fix on 1995 Ford Escort
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Clements, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($203 - 308) in Wayzata, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Eagar, AZ
- 70,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mount Eden, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - 277) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Horn Replacement ($170 - 183) in North Salem, NY