lose power to the transmission going up hill and 6 codes were thrown they are on 2004 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- How can I bypass security system to get van to start?
- Radio cluster DVD player CD player total costs ? And how to fix
- Why would my engine die when put in to drive? It idles and revs fine in park.
- how do you put the rear sliding door back on track its automatic
- How do I restart the van after the alarm has gone off?
2004 Nissan Quest Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bergenfield, NJ
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Clifton Heights, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($124 - 207) in Horseshoe Bend, AR
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($743 - 1,500) in Berwick, LA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($635 - 1,072) in White Haven, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($225 - 264) in Tremont City, OH