It happened one time then within the last 2 days it happened both days. If I sit for 10-15mins it will start back up and get to where I need to go. I had the codes read and they came up as cylinder 1 miss firing and then something to do with an emission vapor something something??? if you have any suggestions I would so appreciate it. Thank you
lose power going down road sit for 10mins and then it will start back up on 2001 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.