I have a 2001 tiburon that is losing all power to the point that it dies and will not start again until it is boosted. I have replaced the battery and the alternator and I have checked all grounds however the car still dies and now it is to the point that it will run for maybe 10 minutes before it dies and needs to be reboosted. How do I fix this problem?
Lose of all power to the point car dies! on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
- check engine light is on and it's the speed sensor an it's been replaced 3 time
- manual transmission & car wont start all the time
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?