I have a 2001 tiburon that is losing all power to the point that it dies and will not start again until it is boosted. I have replaced the battery and the alternator and I have checked all grounds however the car still dies and now it is to the point that it will run for maybe 10 minutes before it dies and needs to be reboosted. How do I fix this problem?
Lose of all power to the point car dies! on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Car wont stay started and is making a air gasping sound
- How much would it be to put a new engine in my Hyundai Tiburon? Anyone you know?
- Is my starter bad or could it be something else
- Today had both CV Axles and Boots replaced [R&L]. Now have vibration/wobble 45mph-65mph.
- How long will it take to put a new timing belt on a 2000 hyundi tiberon, if attempting to do it yourself? & how much would it cost to take it to a shop to fix?