I have a 2001 tiburon that is losing all power to the point that it dies and will not start again until it is boosted. I have replaced the battery and the alternator and I have checked all grounds however the car still dies and now it is to the point that it will run for maybe 10 minutes before it dies and needs to be reboosted. How do I fix this problem?
Lose of all power to the point car dies! on 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2001 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($200 - $269) in Oakland, RI
- Starter Replacement ($240 - $354) in Hartwood, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($356 - $509) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($331 - $711) in Blairs Mills, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($71 - $105) in Collettsville, NC
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($296 - $406) in Mount Vernon, IN