I was told that the ball joints are loose on my 2008 Ford Escape. It has 29,000 miles on it. Would this be covered under the warranty. I was told that ball joints typically do not go out with this low of mileage on a vehicle. I am having the control arm replaced. Will this correct the loose ball joints?
Loose ball joints on 2008 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2008 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2008 Ford Escape Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($262 - $383) in Gorum, LA
- Heater Core Replacement ($698 - $885) in Saint George, GA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Marengo, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($88 - $212) in Whitinsville, MA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($118 - $232) in Delaware, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($120 - $129) in La Crosse, FL