I was told that the ball joints are loose on my 2008 Ford Escape. It has 29,000 miles on it. Would this be covered under the warranty. I was told that ball joints typically do not go out with this low of mileage on a vehicle. I am having the control arm replaced. Will this correct the loose ball joints?
Loose ball joints on 2008 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2008 Ford Escape Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($292 - $372) in Gorum, LA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($308 - $402) in Saint George, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $145) in Marengo, IL
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($106 - $130) in Whitinsville, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($301 - $644) in Delaware, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - $325) in La Crosse, FL