I had a flat tire and the mechanic said that the ball bearings in the front are loose. About how much should this cost and does this mean replacing them?
Loose ball bearing on 2002 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
2002 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($526 - 739) in Bartelso, IL
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($113 - 162) in Inkom, ID
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($192 - 307) in Schulenburg, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($257 - 367) in Batesville, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in South Padre Island, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($204 - 269) in Joyce, LA