looking to buy a 1997 S420 WITH 170K MILES . HOW LONG DO THE MAJOR ENGINE PARTS LAST FOR UNTIL REPLACEMENTS ARE NEEDED? SUCH AS TRANSMISSION, A/C ......
looking to buy a used s 420 on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
- doors and truck wont suck in
1997 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($2,530 - 3,164) in Knoxville, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($492 - 652) in Somerville, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Conley, GA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Lauderdale, MS
- Drive Belt Replacement ($99 - 113) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pleasant Hill, IL