I JUST WANT TO KNOW DOES MY CAR HAVE FRONT WHEL REAR WHEEL OR BOTH
LOOKING FOR WHAT KIND OF DRIVE MY CAR HAS on 2005 Suzuki Reno
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
February 04, 2011
Your car has front wheel drive. Follow this link to see it...http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com/2005-suzuki-reno-13.htm
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Reno Questions
- lo low beam lights lights owill only stay on if I hold back on switch
- where would the grounds be located for the motor?
- My reno would not start it while in park Lites were working works in neutral
- My speedometer don't work. Can I fix it, or do I have to take it to a shop?
- What part is the throttle body and what does it do?
2005 Suzuki Reno Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Dixon, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($230 - 323) in Portal, GA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($581 - 739) in Micaville, NC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($121 - 155) in Douglas City, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($286 - 314) in Cazadero, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Meigs, GA