» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Question: Looking for prices on a Transmission pump.



rbrass, Belfast, ME, December 03, 2013, 18:49

Was told to look for a transmission pump? Can't seem to find any prices online, looking for some help in this matter. Thank you.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    December 07, 2013, 19:43

    Transmission pump also known as the front pump and a trip to the trans shop for a rebuild is in store for your PT

    Flag This