I am trying to find my fuel filter so that I may replace it. Where is it located on the 2005 Yukon?
Looking for my Fuel Filter. on 2005 GMC Yukon
Having issues with my 1996 Yukon!! It will stall at random times, then it won't start for a few minutes, or it will start right back up. The issue is so sporadic, its so hard to diagnose this issue. Here is what I have done so far.
1 answerMarch 11, 2016
2 answersJuly 17, 2013
3 answersMarch 27, 2014
This week's top 10
2005 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($175 - 240) in Chartley, MA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Laconia, TN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - 339) in Still Pond, MD
- Oil Pump Replacement ($637 - 798) in Mendota, IL
- Horn Replacement ($207 - 243) in Winder, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($669 - 731) in Vernon, FL