I need to know where the idle air control valve is located at in the engine compartment. Thank you.
Looking for location of idle air control valve on 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- transmission will not shift out of park could it be in the ignition switch
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($202 - $286) in Fritch, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($282 - $397) in Chatham, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($68 - $90) in Marysville, IN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Huntsville, AR
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($389 - $1,101) in Shapleigh, ME
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Honaker, VA