I need to know where the idle air control valve is located at in the engine compartment. Thank you.
Looking for location of idle air control valve on 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($286 - 360) in Fritch, TX
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($282 - 382) in Chatham, MS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($256 - 321) in Marysville, IN
- 40,000 Mile Service ($124 - 194) in Huntsville, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($105 - 134) in Shapleigh, ME
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($244 - 280) in Honaker, VA