my open door lights stay on even when car doors are closed, the locks try to catch but, won't on driver side. Also the inside lights won't go off at all even when driving .
locks and lights on 1995 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersOctober 09, 2013
2 answersJuly 19, 2009
1 answerMay 17, 2011
2 answersSeptember 30, 2010
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on