my open door lights stay on even when car doors are closed, the locks try to catch but, won't on driver side. Also the inside lights won't go off at all even when driving .
locks and lights on 1995 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersOctober 09, 2013
1 answerMay 17, 2011
2 answersSeptember 30, 2010
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- high idle after removing upper intake manifold
- Why does smoke pour out from under the hood when the ignition is turned off?
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.