My trunk does not open with the key, from the inside or even the external handle. Is there a fuse or is this some other problem?
Locks on 2005 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Chow ,
February 25, 2011
Could be an actuator issue, the key should be able to open the trunk manually using the key slot and turn with "some" force. If not rears seats down or ski bag out, crawl into the space and tinker at the latch til its open and actuator replaced
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
1 answerJanuary 17, 2011
1 answerJune 08, 2015
1 answerOctober 25, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Arkoma, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 342) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($670 - 827) in Preston, WA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Kindred, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($199 - 444) in Pryor, MT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($228 - 279) in Fallon, MT