I have a 1994 Volkswagen jetta and my doors will not open there is no key slot of the passenger side and it has power locks and when i put the key in the hole on the drivers side to unlock the door it will not becuase i believe my battery is dead and wont work the power locks and i cant pop the hood to charge the battery unless is get in the car? How do i get in my car?
Lock Problem! on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta8 reports
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - $689) in South Pomfret, VT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($649 - $875) in Chemung, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($110 - $217) in Hoyt, KS
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - $103) in Oak Park, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Welch, OK
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($75 - $114) in Fort Lupton, CO