I have a 1994 Volkswagen jetta and my doors will not open there is no key slot of the passenger side and it has power locks and when i put the key in the hole on the drivers side to unlock the door it will not becuase i believe my battery is dead and wont work the power locks and i cant pop the hood to charge the battery unless is get in the car? How do i get in my car?
Lock Problem! on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?