I have a 1994 Volkswagen jetta and my doors will not open there is no key slot of the passenger side and it has power locks and when i put the key in the hole on the drivers side to unlock the door it will not becuase i believe my battery is dead and wont work the power locks and i cant pop the hood to charge the battery unless is get in the car? How do i get in my car?
Lock Problem! on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My electrical power steering light is on. Hard time starting car
- My jetta doesnt want to turn on at all. It has turned off on me while driving
- Abs light comes on and e-break light flashes, no more power
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting