I have a 1994 Volkswagen jetta and my doors will not open there is no key slot of the passenger side and it has power locks and when i put the key in the hole on the drivers side to unlock the door it will not becuase i believe my battery is dead and wont work the power locks and i cant pop the hood to charge the battery unless is get in the car? How do i get in my car?
Lock Problem! on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
by Tyanbugl in Schoolcraft, MI on February 14, 2011
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
- Check engine light for emissions
- Installation of clutch cable to pedal
- What will cause my automatic transmission not to shift while driving?
- Won't read park unable to start the car