I have a 1994 Volkswagen jetta and my doors will not open there is no key slot of the passenger side and it has power locks and when i put the key in the hole on the drivers side to unlock the door it will not becuase i believe my battery is dead and wont work the power locks and i cant pop the hood to charge the battery unless is get in the car? How do i get in my car?
Lock Problem! on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta6 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta9 reports
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in South Pomfret, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Chemung, NY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Hoyt, KS
- 112,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Oak Park, IL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($180 - 202) in Welch, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($400 - 431) in Fort Lupton, CO