I have a 94 jetta and i cant get in it. I have the keys but my batterys dead and now the power locks dont work to open it. And i cant jump the battery becuase i cant get in to pop the hood. I have no passenger side lock so i cant open from that side. How do i get in?
Lock problem on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Why does the gear shift locks and won't go into drive?
- My 2002 Jetta epc light came on and the car wouldn't crank back up.
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?