I have a 94 jetta and i cant get in it. I have the keys but my batterys dead and now the power locks dont work to open it. And i cant jump the battery becuase i cant get in to pop the hood. I have no passenger side lock so i cant open from that side. How do i get in?
Lock problem on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in South Pomfret, VT
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($290 - 444) in Chemung, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($754 - 933) in Hoyt, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Oak Park, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($479 - 713) in Welch, OK
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($637 - 689) in Fort Lupton, CO