I have a 94 jetta and i cant get in it. I have the keys but my batterys dead and now the power locks dont work to open it. And i cant jump the battery becuase i cant get in to pop the hood. I have no passenger side lock so i cant open from that side. How do i get in?
Lock problem on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta6 reports
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - 387) in South Pomfret, VT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Chemung, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($408 - 696) in Hoyt, KS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - 245) in Oak Park, IL
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($188 - 538) in Welch, OK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($393 - 485) in Fort Lupton, CO