I have a 94 jetta and i cant get in it. I have the keys but my batterys dead and now the power locks dont work to open it. And i cant jump the battery becuase i cant get in to pop the hood. I have no passenger side lock so i cant open from that side. How do i get in?
Lock problem on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta7 reports
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
- Engine starts fine but it won’t shift into any gear. Panel light also does not
1994 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($108 - $187) in South Pomfret, VT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($179 - $245) in Chemung, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - $1,958) in Hoyt, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - $689) in Oak Park, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($130 - $154) in Welch, OK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Fort Lupton, CO