I have a 94 jetta and i cant get in it. I have the keys but my batterys dead and now the power locks dont work to open it. And i cant jump the battery becuase i cant get in to pop the hood. I have no passenger side lock so i cant open from that side. How do i get in?
Lock problem on 1994 Volkswagen Jetta
by Tyanbugl in Schoolcraft, MI on February 14, 2011
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
2 answersMarch 30, 2009
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
- Check engine light for emissions
- Installation of clutch cable to pedal
- What will cause my automatic transmission not to shift while driving?
- Won't read park unable to start the car