location pcv valve transmission oil on 2006 Ford Explorer

Hi I have Explorer 4,0L with 60 000 mil Where is the pcv valve How to change transmission oil Thank you Jimou

by in Thomasville, NC on October 17, 2010
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , October 17, 2010
The PCV valve should be located on the drivers side valve cover towards the back. The transmission oil...is more complicated. If you have an Explorer with no transmission dipstick, you must drain the fluid from the drain plug, and use a special tool to add fluid at the fill hole. Or you must use an automated machine to replace the fluid through the transmission cooler lines, once the transmission is at operating temperature and the fluid is warm.