I have a 1991 Pontiac 6000 LE. I cant find the location of the turn signal flasher on the car. My book says its behind the ash tray and the parts store says its o the steering column just inside the car. It is in neither place. Can someone please tell me where to find the flasher for the turn signals on my car. Thank you Shelley
Location of turn signal flasher on 1991 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
1991 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Craig, NE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Princeton, MA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in New Lisbon, NJ
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - 549) in Violet Hill, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($347 - 523) in Holloman Air Force Base, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($126 - 160) in Cayuga, TX