Trying to change the thermostat, book says it is on the bottom at the end of the lower radiator hose. Doesn't sound correct. Please advise.
Location of thermostat on 2002 Volkswagen Beetle TDI
0 answersJuly 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle TDI Questions
- How do you by pass the obd2 hook up to read codes?
- It is showing an exhaust code but I'm having trouble finding the problem.
- I had a mouse get into the engine of my 2013 VW Beetle and it chewed a hose with the number AEM 03L-131-051-B-522-91. Do you know what this is?
- My VW deisel 2005 started to loose power while driving and eventually broke down
- Car will not start when cold outside, will jump ok- batt tests good