car overheats at low speeds. The fan works.
location of the thermostat on 2006 Ford Freestyle
1 answerJanuary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- Excessive rear rattle, especially on worn road surfaces.
- WHY DOES INSTRUMENT PANEL LOSE POWER
- My car won't start the engine light is on and when tested said fuel monitor
- car stops running but the engine is still running, car still in Drive or reverse
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($215 - $301) in Newfield, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Weyanoke, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($291 - $371) in Rockwell City, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Ewan, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - $256) in Veyo, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($292 - $308) in Dawson, TX