car overheats at low speeds. The fan works.
location of the thermostat on 2006 Ford Freestyle
1 answerJanuary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newfield, NY
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($111 - 131) in Weyanoke, LA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 87) in Rockwell City, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ewan, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($416 - 463) in Veyo, UT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($718 - 811) in Dawson, TX