Location of the RAWL ABS Module 1997 Dodge Ram BR1500 Sport. I have been told its located behind the dash panel, next to the master cylinder, under the Battery? Does anyone know for sure? Its not next to the Master cylinder Checked. I had the dealership check it and wants 1400.00 to replace. Can't afford it!!!
Location of the RAWL ABS Module 1997 Dodge Ram BR1500 Sport on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($172 - 281) in Terra Ceia, FL
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 394) in Dodgeville, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($76 - 145) in Croydon, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 209) in Picabo, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($368 - 493) in Lydia, SC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Schurz, NV