where is the pcv valve located
location of the pcv valve on 2004 Dodge Dakota
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerNovember 30, 2010
2 answersMarch 16, 2011
1 answerJuly 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.