the car wont start at times. it usually happens when the car is hot... the rpm goes up but the car doesn't pick up speed until like 15 seconds of flooring it or sometimes not even at all.
location of the crankshaft position sensor on mercedes benz cl55amg on 2001 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Questions
- Hi, I'm planning on buying a used 2005 Benz CL55 AMG.
- my amg has 23000 mi on it. the car performs well. when I slam the gas pedal down hard the motor doesn't respond and the car will not accelerate until I turn the key off and restart the car. That's dangerous. cant get out the way.
- had battery die over the winter. At times it turns over but doesn't start
- how do you remove top on touchshift
- Heard knocking in AC compressor. Then stopped. No Cool air now. Cost to fix?