I tried to plug my tester in but could not locate the connector receptacle anyplace under the dash on the driver's side (or passenger side). I looked behind the ash tray too as suggested by the tester manufacturer.
location of the code reader test plug (receptacle) on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($550 - 706) in Medford, OK
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Thomasville, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($454 - 1,069) in Wana, WV
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($103 - 145) in Toyah, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Leon, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($52 - 63) in Estell Manor, NJ