where is the spped sensor located?
location of speed sensor on 1998 Ford Taurus
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
April 05, 2009
On the transmission. There is an input speed sensor and an output speed sensor. Which one do you need replaced and why?
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
1 answerAugust 30, 2009
1 answerJuly 21, 2013
2 answersOctober 22, 2014
0 answersJuly 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order