Does this model van have a port for a diagnostic code reader
Location of plug in outlet for diagnostics code reader on 1991 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1991 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Mumford, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Celeste, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($239 - 341) in Lone Tree, IA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Sloatsburg, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - 82) in Altona, IL
- Drive Belt Replacement ($100 - 170) in Egan, LA