The manual shows a PC fusebox but, at least to me, it's location is not obvious.
Location of passenger compartment fusebox? on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Max, MN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($332 - 448) in Parma, MO
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prichard, WV
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($208 - 298) in Clear Lake, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($112 - 132) in Berwick, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Bloomingdale, NY