The manual shows a PC fusebox but, at least to me, it's location is not obvious.
Location of passenger compartment fusebox? on 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
- I have oil on my spark plugs, what is wrong
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Max, MN
- Alternator Replacement ($324 - 558) in Parma, MO
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Prichard, WV
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Clear Lake, IA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Berwick, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,606 - 1,633) in Bloomingdale, NY