I have a 1987 Nissan 200sx (V6) and cannot locate the oxygen sensor.. Please help...
Location of oxygen sensor on 1995 Nissan 200SX
1 answerSeptember 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"