Can anyone assist with the location of oil sending unit?
Location of oil sending unit on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Chesterfield, NH
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 302) in Phillips, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Olive Branch, MS
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($262 - 381) in Tintah, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,087 - 1,718) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Forney, TX