Where exactly is the oil filter and drain plug for a 2009 Honda Accord and is it easy to get to for a back yard mechanic?
Location of Oil Filter on 2009 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord16 reports
3 answersApril 26, 2014
1 answerJanuary 15, 2012
2 answersAugust 03, 2010
1 answerSeptember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($414 - $589) in Delaware City, DE
- Clutch Replacement ($955 - $1,182) in Shohola, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - $194) in Witts Springs, AR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($226 - $352) in Hueysville, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $110) in Clarksburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($516 - $571) in Twin Valley, MN