location of mass airflow sensor on 1998 Plymouth Voyager

How do I replace mass air flow sensor and or check for bad connector and wiring harness

by in Southampton, PA on July 23, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
3 answers
ANSWER by , July 23, 2009
The 3.3Liter engine use a Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP) not a Mass air flow sensor, three wires on the sensor located on the intake manifold, violet /white, black/light blue, dark green/red.
ANSWER by , July 23, 2009
Why do you want to replace this sensor? Do you have a code for it?I ask this because most 3.3 Voyager motors do not have this component. There is no part like this listed for the vehicle in a very good parts database. Do you have a Check Engine Light on?
ANSWER by , April 28, 2010
Please tell me where the MAS Sensor is on a 1999 GMC SL 1/2 Ton Pick up truck 5.3L engine