brake lights don't work after dealership checked bulbs,brake light switch...needed two days to locate and replace "light failure sensor" What is the location of this sensor?
location of light failure sensor on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- How do I fix the brake lights when bulbs and fuses are all good?
- How can I restart my lexus rx330 after it is suspected to have suck water
- What exactly I need to change in lexus 2001 rx300 after 100.000 milage
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?