brake lights don't work after dealership checked bulbs,brake light switch...needed two days to locate and replace "light failure sensor" What is the location of this sensor?
location of light failure sensor on 1999 Lexus RX300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX300 Questions
- what do you say the problem is when the rear lights sign is on and car will not
- Why does it accelerate slow?
- My check engine light, Trac off, VSC lights all on at once why? how much to fix
- How do I replace the driver's side fog light bulb?
- no lights coming up but car is starting now. wrongly interchanged battery termin