Where is the ICM (approx 2 inches square)located, not to be confused with the 6 inch square ICU located under the dash.
Location of ICM on Volvo 940 on 1994 Volvo 940
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 13, 2012
What part are you looking for? The one that controls the injectors, fuel pump, or something else?
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 940 Questions
- Intake fuel pump compadibility
- Car ran out of fuel put gas would not startput fuel got crank no start
- the car runs for about 20 miles and then shut off and has to cool down to crank
- Chattering noise coming from under the car,located on the exhaust
- Does the speedometer & odometer run off a relay switch?
1994 Volvo 940 Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Doniphan, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($949 - 1,409) in Annapolis, IL
- Battery Replacement ($171 - 212) in Norwich, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($553 - 1,455) in Cisne, IL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($148 - 182) in Carrollton, TX
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in New Home, TX