I've been able to find replacement ICM's for this car, from $80 - $230, but I don't have a clue where to find it on the car. Anyone know (please be very specific)? Note this is the V6.
Location of ICM on 1997 Mercury Cougar
2 answersMay 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal