I've been able to find replacement ICM's for this car, from $80 - $230, but I don't have a clue where to find it on the car. Anyone know (please be very specific)? Note this is the V6.
Location of ICM on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse