I've been able to find replacement ICM's for this car, from $80 - $230, but I don't have a clue where to find it on the car. Anyone know (please be very specific)? Note this is the V6.
Location of ICM on 1997 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack