my problem is the blower motor starts and stops, there are no sounds just starts and stops without notice it works in the morn and at lunch break at the end of the day no air/ nothing blowing, what is the location of bower motor/ relay
location of heater blower motor on 1990 Ford Taurus
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
2 answersDecember 09, 2009
1 answerDecember 01, 2009
1 answerJuly 31, 2011
1 answerFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order