Need to check it, car stalls out after warm up, loses idle and dies
Location of Fuel pump Relay on 1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE
1 answerDecember 11, 2010
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz 300SE Questions
- Engine no start, have injector pulse, fuel press no spark.
- How to replace the radio?
- 1988 300se runs good until it warms up, then it hesitates while start moving , low speed
- there is a hesitation when I press on the gas to quickly.
- My MB is a 1988 300se with 14K miles .when timing belt needs replacement?
1992 Mercedes-Benz 300SE Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Richland, WA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($627 - 895) in Andrew, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($475 - 1,410) in Wampsville, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Lovington, NM
- Air Conditioning Condenser Replacement ($457 - 827) in West Mineral, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Drain & Refill ($44 - 56) in Laconia, IN