Is it necessary to jack the car up to locate the sensor? My son was looking for the sensor from above the car and he can't locate it next to the oil filter under the manifold. Is there another position like close to the starter and if so is it necessary to jack the car to change this sensor and to locate it? Please if you have any other locations or suggestions on how I can advise him to help locate this please provide.CptTrevor
Location of crank position sensor on 1996 Saturn SC2
1 answerJanuary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC2 Questions
- replaced idol control sensor map sensor air something valve intake manifold car
- Where is the starter located on the engine of a'98 Saturn, SC2, 5 speed?
- While driving my car it will run for a few then stalls have to wait 10 to 15 minutes to start again then I will drive a little further then dies again. Then wait 10 to 15 min ect
- I need the complete sunroof and all the parts where can I get everything .
- did they have a shoulder seat belt for the driver and passenger side?