where the cut-out switch located?At least a round about location will work.
location on 1992 Buick Riviera
1 answerSeptember 23, 2010
Verified for the Buick Riviera2 reports
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerNovember 13, 2009
1 answerApril 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1992 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($401 - 547) in Annemanie, AL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Mission Viejo, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - 219) in Clifton, ID
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rowley, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($230 - 392) in Dunbar, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lexington, VA